🎁08.03.2018 – WOMEN’S DAY
As always, with our Patients in mind, our office has something interesting to offer.
This time we have prepared some interesting facts about women’s day:
- Until 1993, March 8 – Women’s Day – it was a state holiday – he was abolished by Hanna Suchocka’s government.
- In Russia, this day is still free from work.
- Women … The average woman is criticized on average 36 times a day.
- Feminine hearing works more efficiently: we hear better, random melodies are easier for us to catch, we can repeat them better.
- Our taste is also better.
- We feel it more strongly, and our nose is better than the nose of men. We smell and smell more sensitive.
- As for the eyesight – here we are also leading the way – our eye distinguishes more shades, so we see – indigo, turquoise and lazury and our man simply – blue.
- We live longer. We care more about health and live an ugly gender on average by 6 years.
- Women are genetically stronger than men.
- Already as a girl we learn to read, write and count faster.
😬Remember, the teeth do not grow three times, that’s why, in the framework of the #PromujemyPiekneUśmiechy we invite you to take advantage of the offer of our office!
Do not hesitate to make an appointment today!
Call 609 459 793
See you! 👨